View Single Post
Old 10-09-2020, 06:27 AM   #6113
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by RubberSponge View Post
I am really down with a pigs go to slaughter approach on this through the year.

I don't see any real need to sell out. With the markets ability to rebound from COVID and NAIL being at over 90some in late Feb. all the way down to 6 in Mar. My greed can't help but let me think that it could be 60 in Oct.
Probably out of NAIL today.

It was a great ride. 6.90 to 60.00. More happy that my timeline was pretty much spot on rather than any return.

What else should I look at to reposition the money?
Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.