View Single Post
Old 10-06-2020, 07:35 AM   #6112
Mod Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin View Post
I decided to get into the Electric vehicle market over the last 60 days. I believe over the next 20 years the Internal combustion engine will be obsolete. California has already mandated that by 2035 there will be no new car sales with ICE's. Therefore Ive bought:

TSLA
WKHS
SHLL which just became (HYLN) after the merger yesterday

And the charging station companies:

BLNK
SBE

I like HYLN's concept of thaking the drive train from an existing semi and replacing it with an electric system. It saves existing fleets tons of money over purchasing new Electric semi's

WKHS will blow up if it gets the USPS contract and I think Trump will unleash the funds for USPS before the election.

I'm holding these long term, at least 5 years and not going to worry about what happens between now and then.
Too many players for the same technology in that market. It’s mostly speculating at this point.

Any good blue chip stocks for long plays? Intel and Cisco are on my radar for beaten down but didn’t pass all the tests yet.

I did add some of LUV. I see it surviving this and possibly buying out others. It’s shown plenty of support in a turbulent sector.
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.