Thread: Video Games Anthem
View Single Post
Old 01-23-2019, 01:10 AM   #106
WhatUneed2Hear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bump View Post
I'm kind of interested in this but the EA label kind of worries me. I will keep an eye on the beta, probably watch some streams and youtube videos and see what people are saying and then I might buy it if I like what I hear. Looks like I'd like it though, the thing I hated about Destiny was having to go and find people to play with for the end game stuff, which I never did. This at least says it has matchmaking for everything.
Public beta for everyone is February 1st, so you can check it out all weekend for free.
Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.