View Single Post
Old 09-18-2018, 03:07 PM   #15150
Best Body On ChiefsPlanet

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoMoChief View Post
He's a natural thrower. He's a baseball guy.

Pitchers love showing off the arm. Being a pitcher there's that alpha competitive mentality you have to have when you're on the mound, to know that you control the game and you want to dominate your opponent's will.

This is the mentality you want as a QB. This guy loves to light up the scoreboard and bring out the big guns. He wants to score everytime the offense steps onto the field. His eyes are always dowfield, no more of this "it's ok to punt" bullshit, checking down 3yds when it's 3rd n 8.

You need a guy that has that killer instinct. The guy that wants to tell the opposing defense to **** you, try and stop it.

I ****in love it.
Mahomes definitely has an assassin type attitude. Brady has it, Rodgers has it, Brees has it pretty much all the elite QBs have it. Like you said he is aggressive, he wants to score every single time and he's not intimidated by defenses whether is is a blitz or a disguise coverage he's going to stay aggressive.

Alex Smith, you sack him once or twice he tended to get happy feet and panic far too often. Alex Smith is a 'play it safe' type QB as opposed to Mahomes, Big Ben, Brady or Rodgers who are aggressive. As much as I like Alex Smith he's not the type of QB who is going to lead an offense to score a lot of pts week in week out. With Mahomes the offense is exactly that type of offense.

This offense with our weapons and a more aggressive QB is going to be very hard to stop. You can't double Hill, Kelce and Watson all at once. Someone is going to get a good matchup out of those three. And we still have Hunt out of the backfield along with Conely who I think is a great #3 WR.

To me our biggest weakness on offense is our offensive line but i feel like they played pretty good last game and we can use quick passes to mitigate that. Broncos and teams with a great pass rush are going to be a challenge but as long as Mahomes can get rid of the ball quickly we should be alright.

Anyway, I don't think you could ask for a better beginning for Mahomes/this offense. Hopefully they keep putting a lot of pts on the board every single game. We haven't had an offense like that since the Vermeil years and an offense like that will take the pressure off of our defense who frankly sucks right now.
PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.