Thread: DT Thread
View Single Post
Old 02-29-2024, 06:45 AM   #69
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
Yeesh.

Meanwhile I hear "Jones fractures" and cringe. Hard.

Those are scary for a 300 lb dude. And something caused them; that's not typically just bad luck.

Love the player but that worries the hell out of me.
Not worried. Based on things I've read, so long as there is screw fixation and at least 10 weeks of recovery time, there is usually complete healing and especially so if it were a clean break. There was a study done a decade ago on them and the highest prevalence in draftable prospects was in defensive lineman. Something like 25% of all cases and there were quite a few.

Honestly, I think it has a biggest impact on RBs during the second half of their careers. Anyhow, I don't think it should be something that makes you cringe.
kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.