Thread: Football Drama in New England
View Single Post
Old 04-18-2024, 07:10 AM   #39
You gotta kill a few people

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwistedChief View Post
Did y’all watch The Dynasty on Apple?

Very clear Kraft-directed hit job on Belichick. It was super entertaining but also dramatically skewed in a certain direction.

I have no doubt that Belichick is actually really ****ing cool, engaging, and funny. If you listen to the Edelmans and Gronks of the world, you get a good window into who he is and how he needed to run things for his system.
I haven’t watched it but this is exactly what I’m hearing. Several Pats players have come out in Belichick’s defense, including Edelman and Stephon Gilmore from what I remember.

I also wouldn’t doubt that Beli is a cool ass dude behind the scenes. I’ve seen short clips of him coaching on the sidelines during games and was surprised that he sounded upbeat and normal. Whenever he’s in a press conference he sounds like a total douche, unless you ask some obscure question about a special teams formation from 1956 and allow him to nerd out lol

Here’s a good look at the more normal Bill:

ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote