View Single Post
Old 06-25-2020, 06:36 PM   #76
left blank intentionally

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTG#10 View Post
Thrashing wildly all over the kit isn't what people love about Danny. Its his polyrhythms combined with offbeats. His insane ability to play in two and even three different time signatures at the same time with different limbs...the human body should not be capable of some of the shit that man does, but he does it seemingly without effort. I get why some people think it sounds weird and don't enjoy it, it took me a while to get into them too but I love the math and trying to count as he plays.
Cool story. You enjoy the math and trying to count...

I'll enjoy good songs that tell a story without unambiguously gay overtones.

Last edited by rabblerouser; 06-25-2020 at 06:54 PM..
rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote