View Single Post
Old 08-11-2020, 11:12 AM   #68
You gotta kill a few people

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealSNR View Post
Dude. The point is that yes, you can absolutely bring up the bullshit calls that went both ways in that Patriots string of championships as a reason for why it is so highly mathematically unlikely to ever occur again. That's fine. Math is a reason. But what do Patriots writer and just about all Pats fans say, though?

"The least you could do is put some respect behind our accomplishments!"

"You can't do what we did because you don't have the coldness or ruthlessness of Belichick to let any and all of your best players walk away for nothing."

"What we've done is absolutely incredible! Cheating scandals aside, surely the frequency of our victories means something, right?"

So is it math or is it unbelievable accomplishment? And don't give me that, "Well, it's gotta be a mixture of both...." bullshit. If it's a mixture of both, then the Packers under Rodgers and the Colts under Manning are also dynasties, because they were constantly in the discussion for a possible Super Bowl just about every year. If it's a mixture of both, then what is the actual difference between those stretches of amazing teams and the teams the Pats would trot out on the field year after year?

I'm not saying we're going to win five or six under Mahomes, but if Pats douche says we have to shut up and suck Patriot dick because of what they did, then he needs to shut up and let events play out, because when you've got the best QB in football, a top 3 best-run organization, and the coaching infrastructure that the Chiefs do, if math is irrelevant to the success of the Patriots, then it's irrelevant to us.

Ok, but was I wrong?
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.