Thread: Life Annoying Neighbors...
View Single Post
Old 02-11-2022, 11:10 AM   #69
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by penguinz View Post
We have some other one I have to clear out all the time that are worse than maple. Not sure what they are though.

Worse thing about the maple is cleaning all the helicopters out of gutters every few days when they are dropping. Neighbors silver maple is massive. Hopefully when it falls it falls on their house and not mine.
You'd have to post a pic of the leaves, not sure off the top of my head what you are talking about.

Only things around here I've found that are worse than mulberries or maples are honeysuckle and other vines. Even Tordon doesn't kill them. I've injected it with a syringe and they die out and then come right back.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.