View Single Post
Old 11-09-2021, 06:13 PM   #118
best in the biz

Oh man, I've been dreading this day.

Still feels like a ton of bricks.

First and foremost, my sincerest condolences to you Greg. You were closer to him than any of us. I know your heart is hurting brother, and I feel for you. When you tip one out, please know I'm with you in spirit. You were a great friend to Wes, and the impact will last forever.

Wes was a bad ass. Hunter, fisherman, avid outdoorsman.

Dude was a Cowboy, and not the urban kind. Wes could've been dropped into the Wild West of the 1800's and would not only survive, he'd look good doing it.

Bad ass. Brother rode a Vmax."Nuff said.

Always hoped we'd go riding one day. I'll think about him out on the road.

After he posted about being sick, he would still like my artwork on facebook. I'd reach out and he wouldn't respond...Understandable, Wes wasn't the kind of guy that wanted someone slobbering all over him like a colicky child.

A good way to describe Wes is across between Jimmy Stewart and Steve Mc Queen, with a splash of Chuck Norris. Someone you would be glad to call friend.

I will miss him dearly.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Hondo.jpg (75.7 KB, 62 views)

Last edited by stevieray; 11-09-2021 at 06:26 PM..
stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 10 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote