View Single Post
Old 12-18-2016, 09:39 PM   #1842
(Sir/Yes Sir/Aye Aye Sir)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonewolf Ed View Post
This is unusual for me... I can hardly wait for treatment tomorrow. The lymph nodes in my upper abdomen are swollen again, causing constant pain and making me think of a certain scene in the movie "Alien." I've got a lingering cough, little energy, and aches in my back muscles. If they can make that all go away or least calm down some, I will be happy. I can't eat as much as I normally do with those stupid lymph nodes crowding my guts. I made a big pot of chicken soup which is going to last for a third dinner as a result.

So it all comes down to what the results of the CT scan on Friday were before I know what treatment comes next. I hope I can sleep tonight, but if the lymph nodes keep this up, I won't get much at all.
I'm praying for you Ed. You're one awesome human being...
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.