View Single Post
Old 06-18-2013, 06:06 PM   #7640
FINALLY! The wait is over.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saul Good View Post
I swear I would be great working for comedians or songwriters. I honestly believe I have a talent for editing something good and refining it to reach its full potential.

I had friends working on a group project in college call me one time because they knew what they wanted to say but couldn't quite figure out how to express it. It was interesting to me because I always thought I was good at that sort of thing, but that was the first time I realized that others noticed it.
Articulation and quick wit. A skill you're either born with or not. It simply cannot be taught. And yeah, you definitely have it. Better than I...
Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.