Thread: Other Sports Calipari to Arkansas?!?
View Single Post
Old 04-10-2024, 08:41 AM   #95
Greatest QB Duo of 2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar View Post
Hurley would be the one to worry about and that's not happening.

Appears that Oats is out too. Drew has to be the favorite, and I don't think that's anything to be terrified of.
Care to explain? He completed the largest rebuild in college basketball history with a title.

I get he has been to the second once since 2020-2021 (which is when they won the title), but so has Kansas.

He's in arguably the toughest conference in college basketball, has less to work with than he would at Kentucky, and performs at a high level, both on the court and in terms of recruiting.

The only thing that would give me some pause is I'm not sure his temperament would be the best fit here given his personality. He's not the larger than life guy that Cal and Pitino are. He's more like Tubby, which he still did great here, but I think he'd get eaten alive if he wasn't putting up results within 3 seasons?

Drew, IMO, should be the second call behind Hurley. I'd rather have him than Donovan due to Donovan being older and not having coached college in almost a decade. Anything other than Hurley, Drew, or Donovan would be a disappointment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pablo View Post
Isn't Scott Drew a big time bible thumper?

That doesn't really jive with what Sucky is. They need a scummy con-man at the helm. They are going to get Chris Beard. And they'll like it.
I'm not sure the point you're making?

The AD is also devoutly Christian as well, like Drew. The President of UK is Jewish.
Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote