View Single Post
Old 02-14-2024, 12:22 PM   #73
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Meck View Post

This stadium going in south of I-70 will be destroying a very hip, happening arts/music/brewery/restaurant district full of life. Nothing shitty about it.
I see the one block of Grand where there's Cigar Box, a Ramen place, Kobe Q, Prime Bar... am I missing anything?

Yeah, it would suck if they replaced The Belfry with some generic place, or a few other places... but not seeing much in the construction zone between Grand and Locust and 17th and to the north.

I'd love walking from Taps on Main or Oak and Steel to a game or having a beer after (and not being local, then walking to a hotel for the night)... huge, massive improvement over the K in that regard.
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.