View Single Post
Old 01-04-2022, 02:26 PM   #165
Custom User Title

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcat View Post
Depends on what kind of vacation, I guess.

If you load up on shit to do, you may not have any downtime to browse the internet.

If you plan relaxation time, sitting by the pool only goes so far for me until I'm turning on Netflix or internet browsing, etc.

If it's a staycation, then maybe you post pictures of other people and places, because you likely have lots of downtime. Maybe put some content behind it like you're actually there, really get into it.
So you're saying, if you're doing a staycation, you'd post pictures of say, a girl at a pool, from your house? That seems like an odd thing to do.

Sent from my Pixel 4 using Tapatalk
kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote