View Single Post
Old 04-17-2020, 09:59 AM   #22031
Beijing Joe Birdbrain

Quote:
Originally Posted by kgrund View Post
I made no statement about the number of dead in terms of what is "acceptable".
I never asked you too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kgrund View Post
What I responded to was what could account for the massive difference between the two. What I said is that population density has to be the #1 factor between the two given the significant disparity between the two regions.

Los Angeles County total population: 9,818,605/4,751 sq mi

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Los_An...ty,_California

NYC total population: 8,175,133/468.484 sq mi

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_York_City

If we account for density, NYC is a very unique place, and it should be treated differently, than say, Florida or Nebraska.

The Hospitals in NYC have been bee hives. Nurses, cops, patients in and out every day, subways open.... it's a perfect petri dish for spreading a contagion. Thats for every virus, every bacteria, every germ, every year. This year isn't any different.

I'm not seeing the correlation between keeping healthy people locked up in their homes indefinitely. I'm not seeing it because it can't be quantified. And yet policy continues to be made adversely affecting the general population based on assumptions. This is wrong.

If we had done the same exact thing in February of 2013, 43,000 people still probably would have died from the Flu. My assumption is no less valid than anyone else's, even Doctor Fauci.
Merde Furieux is obviously part of the inner Circle.Merde Furieux is obviously part of the inner Circle.Merde Furieux is obviously part of the inner Circle.Merde Furieux is obviously part of the inner Circle.Merde Furieux is obviously part of the inner Circle.Merde Furieux is obviously part of the inner Circle.Merde Furieux is obviously part of the inner Circle.Merde Furieux is obviously part of the inner Circle.Merde Furieux is obviously part of the inner Circle.Merde Furieux is obviously part of the inner Circle.Merde Furieux is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 2     Reply With Quote