View Single Post
Old 04-17-2020, 09:58 AM   #22029
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Three7s View Post
So, the last two days have been interesting for me after all that I've learned about this virus. On Wednesday morning, I woke up and had a pounding headache. I figured it was just congestion and that it was nothing that a hot shower couldn't fix.

I was half-right in that the shower did alleviate the headache, but it wasn't long before I became very congested again. Still, it isn't the first time I've dealt with this, so I didn't think much of it. Well, after going to bed that night, I woke up after about three hours with a horrific sore throat and congestion deep in my throat, most likely from post nasal drip., along with some pretty bad chills.

After waking up from that, I couldn't really sleep for awhile, but did eventually fall back asleep for a few hours. When I woke up, I, actually, felt really good until about noon. Then the chills and sweaty palms starting taking over. And I'm not talking normal chills. I'm talking chills bad enough to make me think I'm walking around naked in the arctic despite the temperature being 72 degrees with pants and a hoodie on. That, along with the constantly sweaty palms and burning eyes were absolutely brutal.

The chills and burning eyes were a pretty consistent theme yesterday, but nothing much other than that. No fever, no fatigue, no muscle aches, no cough or anything like that. I went to bed and woke up this morning and I feel 10x better, which is hard to believe myself. Zero chills, very minor sore throat and congestion. I still have the burning eyes, which is most likely pink eye, which was probably me being an idiot and rubbing my eyes with whatever virus that was on my hands, which started that two day mess.

After all that, I have no idea if I had COVID19 or not, but I guess I'll find out soon since one part of this virus is that it likes to make people think it's gone only to come back way worse than before after a couple of days, which is what I'm waiting for at this point. Either way, I figured you guys might be interested in this since there aren't a ton of details on the life-cycle on how this virus might start and end, assuming I even have it.
Sounds like a sinuses I had a few weeks ago, took Sudafed and it took care of itself, be careful and if you can't smell or taste, get help...
IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.