View Single Post
Old 05-22-2020, 02:52 PM   #15112
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCUnited View Post
Interested in learning more about your beer cheese. I lean more towards a cheese sauce over baked on grated cheese with my tot/nachos which seems to put me in the minority around here.
In case some haven't tried it, Welsh rarebit cheddar (Irish) cheese sauce is your basic awesome.

http://www.therecipehunters.com/wels...SAAEgLfEPD_BwE

Essentially a white cheddar/ale cheese sauce. Used to make a big batch of this and divide into 1 cup portions to freeze for up to a year. Great on steaks. Traditionally poured on London broil or toasted Irish soda bread. A part of me is curious how it would be on those funeral potatoes . . .

I typically use Guinness Stout (not extra Stout), Smithwick's Irish Ale for something a little different. Any darker Irish ale will work though.

Last edited by Megatron96; 05-22-2020 at 02:58 PM..
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote