View Single Post
Old 03-22-2024, 07:47 PM   #137
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla View Post
I empathize with the situation, but why would someone give someone else $100 grand worth of stuff?
It happens all the time, especially with old farmers.

I know an evil bitch who most likely took my grandfather for more than that. It's only "most likely" because I could only track it down to somewhere around $75k. When she started the move, she moved fast, and it took a while for the family to catch the paper trail. Titles, checks, transfers, on and on. Dad and I got the titles corrected, but couldn't get the banks to cooperate at all on all the checks. Threats from lawyers quickly got her evicted, but there was no recovering most of the loss. Eventually, we figured out he was the 3rd or 4th person this bitch had preyed on over the years and it was how she had collected the houses that her shit stain family members were living in.

This reminds me. I need to go freshen the stain on her grave stone.
ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.