Thread: News Juggsica Simpson
View Single Post
Old 08-06-2020, 04:20 PM   #944
Like I woke up in Wonderland..

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
I'm 38 years old.

Have you tried to hold a conversation of 10 minutes or longer w/ anyone 25 or younger over the last few years? Were they ALWAYS that vapid and boring?

I don't need to solve the world's problems or debate philosophy here - but can we have a conversation that DOESN'T revolve around something you saw on television or your phone? And can you come up with an independent thought at some point? Right, wrong or otherwise, can absorb, digest and respond to conversation?

I'll appreciate the form of many a 20 year old but lord, I can't imagine for the life of me actually trying to sleep with any of 'em. That would take more patience and energy than I'm willing to put into it.
You and I agree on pretty much everything when it comes to women (probably because we are the same age). But there's little point in actually saying the truth, anything about women is just spitting out the same unoriginal clichés over and over.

40 is not old, and the terms "dirty thirties" and "filthy forties" exist for a reason.
sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote