View Single Post
Old 12-22-2015, 09:00 PM   #226
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFace View Post
I don't think anyone really knows. Musk did indicate on a call last night, though, that he doesn't think this one will ever fly again. I don't know what kind of museum can hold a 14-story rocket, but he seemed to think that's where it ultimately belongs.

That said, I bet that they at least fill it back up at some point and static fire it just to see what happens.
Would love to see Udvar Hazy expand and hang it from the ceiling.
unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.