View Single Post
Old 04-27-2024, 07:34 AM   #3528
DeadPunisher

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
Really impressed with the Raiders draft. All good picks and Bowers is a potential blue chip. They didn’t reach for a QB like Denver
I think the Bowers pick is surprising, since they drafted what many said was the best TE last year in Michael Mayer.

Right? I don't follow the Raiders, so I don't know, was he a bust? I don't have a problem with them taking him, because he seems to have everything it takes to be great. I just thought you would give Mayer more time, especially since the coaching staff changed during the year.
ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.