View Single Post
Old 08-08-2020, 04:14 PM   #21
Veteran

Both are passed quite a while now but I think my FIL thought that I was the son he wished he'd had. All his kids (including my war department) had rough goes at various times so he sold me the family place for what he'd owed on it, 40 cents on the dollar, just to put it in a stable name. I've honored his wishes. As far as my MIL, I loved her dearly and I could see where my spouse got some of the crazy from.

Last edited by tmax63; 08-08-2020 at 04:32 PM..
tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.