View Single Post
Old 08-13-2020, 04:35 PM   #102
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post
What do you bros do for shoulders? I've been watching a lot of NBA after the restart and I want my shoulders to pop like Giannis and seemingly half of the NBA roster.

Mine get some residual work from the bench, overhead press, dips, etc but I'm looking to really go hard on them.
My brother stole this from Brad Pitt's trainer for Fight Club, and it worked very well for him:

Arnold press — four sets at 15, 20, 25, 30 lbs (15 reps per set)
Laterals — four sets at 10,12.5, 15, 20 lbs (15 reps per set)
Front raises — four sets at 10, 12.5, 15, 20 lbs (15 reps per set)

Note: those are the weights i use; the idea is relatively light weights and higher reps, but use weights that fit your body/muscle mass/etc. At the end of each set the last rep or three should be fairly difficult, but not to actual failure.

For me this workout is more about strength than actually increasing the size of my shoulders, because i partially dislocated my left shoulder during a judo tournament and had a level 3 separation to the right in a football game, so if I don't work on them they get hinky. Like the left shoulder wanting to pop out at random times.

But for my brother it increased the measurement around his shoulders by several inches when he was in his early 40s.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.