View Single Post
Old 01-22-2019, 02:49 PM   #63
The man you could post like.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiefnj2 View Post
In an interview with ESPN's Josina Anderson, Bills defensive tackle Marcell Dareus said that "everybody's job is on the line" on the team.

"I like Rex, personally," Dareus said. "I don't like to see anyone get fired.

"Everyone is fighting for their position, so we're at a point where we have to make a change."

Asked why he thought the Bills' defense seemed to regress under Ryan, Dareus told Anderson that he believes "we should've been more aggressive on defense ... because that's the kind of players we have."

"We want to put our foot on the pedal and keep it down knowing what we're doing and being strategic on what we're doing," Dareus said. "Not trying to match up with this team or that team. We want to have our identity [knowing] this is who we are and what we're going to do."

Dareus indicated Ryan's defense was too complicated.

"It was just too much detail for a lot of guys, and I feel like for a lot of guys it was too much going on for them to check here and check there, if this happens and that happens," he said. "Then nine times out of 10, a team will throw something out there that we weren't prepared for -- and then the adjustment to it we had to get used to and try to make it happen and make plays."
"Too complicated. Not aggressive enough."

****. No.
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.