Thread: News Juggsica Simpson
View Single Post
Old 04-28-2018, 05:28 PM   #738
pie is never free

Quote:
Originally Posted by GloryDayz View Post
I doubt that! Remember this lady lives in a world where having a personal chef feeding her the best, fresh, healthiest food, and personal trainers, is the norm. Most of us have to work our asses off to make it to the gym at 4:45am so we can be sitting in the office NLT than 7:30. And if you get lunch, it's a rush - and that usually means less healthy.

Don't beat yourself up, she's getting fat in a world where it's her job to be not-fat, and has everything to stay skinny at her her fingertips and no limitations in making them happen.

She's a pig that's not willing to put the time and effort into doing all the things she'd need to in order to stay fit.
Truth is, she probably doesnt give two shits anymore... even if she never took another paying job again, she would still die a millionaire many times over

If I had that kind of money, and could still pull the finest poon around because of money... I'd prolly let myself go as well
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.