View Single Post
Old 03-02-2018, 11:15 AM   #10948
Cast Iron Jedi

Quote:
Originally Posted by cooper barrett View Post
I just do not understand laboring over a Alfredo cheese sauce and putting garlic salt in it vs fresh or roasted garlic. Flour has killed many a cheese sauce.

I have a lady who grows about 20 varieties and does both the summer and the indoor farmer's markets. It is a business in a box type of thing..I don't do grocery store garlic if I can avoid it, way too much chemical fertilizer.

I like Creole, Korean, and Chinese Pink. There is a German pink thats hot like the Korean and is hard to find but worth it.
I've got about 70 bulbs of 6 or 7 varieties I planted in the fall. They're about 1 foot tall now. Some Creole, Lorz Italian, Burgundy, Rose Du Lautrec, Labrea Purple... a few others.

Home grown garlic is exponentially better than store.

My local Publix carries this time of year some really nice Italian Red. I pick them up pounds at a time when I don't grow.
Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.