View Single Post
Old 09-19-2018, 03:03 PM   #132
Time For Your Wake Up Call !!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea View Post
Well whether or not a lobster sandwich is boring or not, depends on where you ordered it—and a matter of opinion. Lobster isn't cheap in most places—even Maine. I don't think one category is enough to dismiss my experiences. Afterall, even if you live near that state, doesn't mean you have been to most places there. But like I said, you're entitled to hate it.

Again, where did you go? Besides their toll roads, which are annoying. I agreed with you there.
If you can buy them off the boats it's a lot cheaper. As with any seaport, any saltwater fish, etc.

I lived in Aransas Pass Tx, ate shrimp 3 days a week and some other fish a couple days per week. Buying direct off the boat or even the side vendors along the highway was cheaper than a store.
ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.