View Single Post
Old 09-19-2018, 02:58 PM   #131
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stewie View Post
I think Rainman needs to check in with his gynecologist and adjust his menopausal hormone therapy.

Maine is a great place to visit. We do a NE vacation about every 5 years, on average.

1) It's not a state to drive around looking for something at every corner.
2) Don't order a lobster roll. What the hell? It's Maine. That's for street carts in Boston that sell bread, mayo and some pre-cooked lobster.
3) You have to know what you're doing. Do some research.
4) There are some of the most beautiful B&B's right on the Atlantic.
5) Do some research.

I'd go on, but Rainman has his mind made up that Maine sucks. So be it.
You're only seeing the Maine they want you to see. You're not seeing the highway patrol abuse and the underground lobster fights and the bed and breakfast trafficking networks. Most Canadian terrorists enter the U.S. via Maine, and while I was driving I heard a news story on the radio about a lobster boat operator who was sentenced for threatening two guys on a skiff. Is that the type of America you want?
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.