View Single Post
Old 09-19-2018, 11:07 AM   #126
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea View Post
Well whether or not a lobster sandwich is boring or not, depends on where you ordered it—and a matter of opinion. Lobster isn't cheap in most places—even Maine. I don't think one category is enough to dismiss my experiences. Afterall, even if you live near that state, doesn't mean you have been to most places there. But like I said, you're entitled to hate it.

Again, where did you go? Besides their toll roads, which are annoying. I agreed with you there.
I drove from Boston to Caribou and back. On the way up, I took the interstate, and I actually kind of liked it. Portland had some interesting stuff to see and the terrain was nice. On the way back I kind of took the coastal highway, at least partway, and it was kind of a mistake. You couldn't see coast, but you could see a lot of senior citizens slowly pulling onto the highway from side roads.

I care enough about exposing this whole lobster roll scam that I'm going to make it my mission for a while.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.