Thread: Movies and TV Bad Boys: Ride or Die (2024)
View Single Post
Old 04-12-2024, 09:48 AM   #44
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
Bullock being profoundly hot in it didn't hurt.

You wanna know my sneaky underrated Snipes action flick? Passenger 57. Die Hard villain - airplanes - skydiving? I'm in. I wanted to go skydiving so bad after that.
I'm not sure I thought she was hot in that movie. Truthfully, I'm not sure I've ever seen her as 'hot'.

Cute. Sure. Legit marriage material. But hot? Nah, never got there. Not with her stupid little bob haircut.

Closest she ever got to hot was probably The Blind Side. And even that was probably the accent doing most of the heavy lifting.

Again, since Judge Dredd and Demolition Man are basically the same movie, gimme Diane Lane as Hershey over Bullock as Huxley 100 times out of 100.

As for Passenger 57 - I'm terrified to speak to that movie at all now that ThaVirus is in the thread...
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.