Thread: ChiefsPlanet Missing Planeteers
View Single Post
Old 09-23-2020, 12:55 PM   #869
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcat View Post
Yeah, it's generally death by a million cuts... you have to be pretty level-headed to begin with or else you won't last long, but even then it's going to wear on just about anyone over the long term (much less the number of years Daface has been doing it).

In general, I'm a believer in anyone who's here ~daily to take breaks from this place every once in a while.
I wanna say I lasted 10 years or so. It became really difficult to participate in discussion as a "normal" member because there's a pre-conceived notion that comes with being a mod.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.