Thread: ChiefsPlanet Missing Planeteers
View Single Post
Old 09-23-2020, 08:43 AM   #864
Would an idiot do that?

If only people could ****ing read....

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFace View Post
"Delete it all" isn't specific. That's my issue with the CONSTANT bitching these days. Everyone wants to bitch, but no one really has any solutions.

Anyway, this weekend has made me realize that this place has been a net negative on my life for a while now, so I'm gone for at least a little while and maybe forever. So see you all at some point in the future. Bye.
Letting his own posts speak for themselves and considering his one whole post in the Covid thread in that timeframe, I'd say it wasn't just his last interaction or just the single Covid thread..... instead, exactly what he said in his last few posts (the majority of which took place in the Sturgis thread).

The vast majority of people are content with being part of the problem by either injecting political/social bullshit into every conversation or coming up with other complaints, but not so much being part of a solution, which could be as simple as reporting posts instead of some vague complaint in the gripe thread.

And in general, that's fine... mods mod and fix shit.

But, cdcox is exactly right as well. Saying any one of the mods is simply throwing a tantrum is absurd, especially for Daface, who is the most zen person there is around here (also see above: "for a while now").

I'm sure all of the 2020 bullshit played a role in him taking a break, and it's not 100% the board running him off, but to think he woke up with thin skin that morning and nobody around here has anything to do with it is laughable.
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 7 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote