View Single Post
Old 05-01-2021, 03:47 PM   #1056
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by burt View Post
I am so very saddened to read this. For a change, I am at a loss for words.

In my 20's I wrote and delivered my grand mothers eulogy. In my 40's, did the same for my Mother. I was heavily praised for both. Then one day, I realized that whoever did my eulogy couldn't do it better than me, so I wrote mine. Eulogies are tricky...it is your only chance to write something about someone and truly capture a bit of their essence. For me, as well as all those here that didn't get one, I may just post mine here... Wadda ya think?
I would wait for when you know the door of life is closing on you myself, maybe send it to someone trustworthy like BRC to post in your behalf just in case something unfortunate happens.
neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote