Thread: Chiefs Thoughts on the AFCCG
View Single Post
Old 01-23-2019, 06:31 PM   #115
Rookie

Everyone who saw the replay knows that the RTP was bogus. I've heard it explained that the official who called it had a bad angle. Still, those calls happen every single game. Pats fans still aren't over Eli being clearly "in the grasp" or the never before seen intentional grounding 40 yards down the middle of the field.

NE gets their fair share of crap calls each year, but they are magnified because it's the Patriots, who are so deep in most teams' heads, that scandals need to be invented to explain their success.

Deflategate? Tires, basketballs, and footballs lose pressure in cold weather. It's a fact. Don't forget that the Colts' footballs were also below the legal psi level too! Yes, the were and you can easily look it up. Don't bother with the "phone" or "deflator" crap either. Brady was explicitly told the phone wasn't needed since Wells had already collected nearly 15k texts and emails. Wells even praised Brady for his level of cooperation. "Deflator" was used exactly ONE TIME in 15k communications and even that was used in the previous season in jest.

Spygate? It wasn't even a rule at the time! NE wasn't dinged for filming because filming has NEVER been against the rules. It was the location of the camera. Goodell tried to create a new rule with a memo which is not allowed.

Taping walkthroughs? The hack who wrote that apologized for making the story up. His paper dedicated the entire front page for an apology.

Why do you think that not one single former player or coach has ever mentioned cheating?

I've held my tongue through all this nonsense and this will be my only post here. Most Chiefs fans know that they lost fair and square. It was a great game. Pats fans know Brady is nearing the end of his career. 1 - 3 years left. Then the most amazing run in sports history will gradually fade. Not drop off a cliff.

PM is just starting out and KC should have a great future ahead of them. Right now, people like KC because they haven't had much success in so long. People always hate sustained excellence and make excuses. Yankees, Montreal Canadiens, Chicago Bulls, Buffalo Bills, etc...

Just to be sure, get rid of Reid! You'll never win with him... Enjoy the next few years!

I'm out.....
ricko1112 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ricko1112 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ricko1112 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ricko1112 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ricko1112 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ricko1112 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ricko1112 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ricko1112 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ricko1112 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ricko1112 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote