View Single Post
Old 04-15-2024, 12:30 PM   #90
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post
Sorry to hear you’ve been thrown a bit of a curveball.

Buuuuut retiring at 65 isn’t a huge issue. Based on what you mention here, you’ve seemed to enjoy your career and shouldn’t struggle financially. Plus you live in one of the most beautiful parts of the country.

Enjoy it, bud. Sounds like you’ve earned it.
Yeah, its not like this shit hit me at 40. So at least it waited till I was close to retirement anyway. I've been reading about retirement advice lately. Says you need $1 million in cash on hand. I ain't got that kind of cash but I'll not be eating cat food anytime soon either.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.