Thread: Movies and TV Loki Trailer
View Single Post
Old 06-13-2021, 09:35 PM   #98
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by keg in kc View Post
Disney+ is my least watched app by a mile. With Loki and Bad Batch this is the first time since it launched I've watched more than one episode of anything in a week. I get that it's different when you have to revolve everything you watch around children, but as much as I love Mando and Marvel there's literally nothing on Disney+ as far as adult (in terms of maturity...) drama. Netflix, Prime and HBO max completely destroy it for me. The only thing Disney+ has for someone like me is the sheer quality of the few shows that I do watch. And Loki ep 1 was real damn good.
Your not wrong. Disney has a brand that they protect. They don’t even put many of their old adult 80s and 90s Touchstone and Hollywood picture movies on there.
Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.