Thread: Movies and TV Loki Trailer
View Single Post
Old 06-13-2021, 09:30 PM   #97
oxymoron

Disney+ is my least watched app by a mile. With Loki and Bad Batch this is the first time since it launched I've watched more than one episode of anything in a week. I get that it's different when you have to revolve everything you watch around children, but as much as I love Mando and Marvel there's literally nothing on Disney+ as far as adult (in terms of maturity...) drama. Netflix, Prime and HBO max completely destroy it for me. The only thing Disney+ has for someone like me is the sheer quality of the few shows that I do watch. And Loki ep 1 was real damn good.
keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote