Thread: Movies and TV Loki Trailer
View Single Post
Old 06-12-2021, 09:00 PM   #91
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by unlurking View Post
To be fair, I only have Disney because it was a $1 bundle with Hulu. For me (no kids and don't rewatch Star Wars / Marvel), the service wouldn't be worth more than that. One show a week is pretty abysmal new content.
You're not counted in their subscriber base, so when Disney says they have 105 million subscribers, that number refers to actual paying subscribers and not people that are receiving it from a 3rd party. If that number was included, it would be closer to 150 million.

In my household, Disney+ is the #1 used app, from Star Wars to Marvel to Mickey Mouse, High School Musical, Pixar, etc. and so on. While we have Showtime, Starz, HBO, Hulu, Netflix and Amazon Prime, those are accessed a fraction of the time compared to Disney+.

Additionally, there is an absolute ton of content coming down the pike. The fact that Hollywood had been shutdown for more than a year really affected the output. The same is happening across the board, from CBS to NBC, ABC, Fox, Netflix, Amazon and so on.

Things won't be back to "normal" until late 2022.
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.