View Single Post
Old 01-08-2003, 01:53 AM   #35
Mindful Taoist German

Quote:
Originally posted by KCChiefsMan
I'm a waitor at a restaraunt and to be quite honest with you, if you come in looking like trash, you get bad service, BUT I have my certain characteristics that I look for to determine if I'm going to give them bad service:
1) if you come in and I've served you before and I know you don't tip, then they'll just get the worst service in the world (and NO I wouldn't ever spit in the food or shit like that, just no refills and really really slow and rude service)
2) if the person is wearing ANYTHING with the confederate flag on it
3) if the person is wearing ANYTHING with Nascar on it
4) if the person has a mullet
5) if they are rude to me regardless of what you look like
6) if they are missing teeth (unless they are really polite)
7) if they look like they are in high school
8) if they are wearing dirty t-shirts
9) if they are wearing John Deer hats
10) if I just get the "I'm not getting a tip from this table vibe"

People really PISS me off when I give them good service and they leave crappy tips, I'd rather have fun with them and give them horrible service and not get a tip so they will be reluctant to come back.
I'm not going to bother with the stupidity of the entire post, but I'll pick one point and hope you can figure out the rest yourself.

First, my girlfriend is a big nascar freak, and while I deteste the "sport" she loves it. I don't like it, and don't pretend to, but I try and follow a tad of it to at least converse with her. I can see why some people like it, but I don't.

See, I really try and get along with people. It's hard sometimes, me and the girlfriend don't always agree. But we try, and we always find some middle ground.

Then there are bass ackwards people like yourself, too tied to who either turned you down for the prom or stole your luch money to ever really move on in life. You cling to the same assanine presumptions you had in high school before you left mommy's little nest and found out that in the real world people aren't cookie-cutter coppies of each other like the prejudices in your head. I sometimes refer to persons like yourself as "little people." Like the Umpa-loompas.

And when we get in our arguments, and see someone as narrowminded and pathetic as yourself, we laugh. We laugh and point and laugh and point and laugh more...ahhhhhh.....a good belly laugh....And we forget what it was we were really angry about anyway....
Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.