Thread: Movies and TV Netflix Dahmer-The Monster
View Single Post
Old 11-03-2022, 08:44 PM   #44
Mod Team

I think it is amazingly done but it absolutely makes your uncomfortable to watch.

I can only assume his speech and mannerisms are similar to the real Dahmer, which just gives off the most eerie feeling the entire series when you relate these actions to real events. And from the reading I did after episodes, they very much stuck to what actually happened which is downright crazy to think about.

My only gripe is that they almost make your feel sorry for Dahmer, but I'm not sure that should be the message from a guy who admitted that he wasn't insane but liked doing most of what he did.
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.