View Single Post
Old 05-20-2018, 10:58 PM   #84
Stay down bitch!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Roundup View Post
The attendance is considerably down this year for the Royals. It was down last year for the Chiefs.
KC has already lost an NBA team.
I love the Chiefs and Kaufman is a very nice stadium so don't misunderstand what I am about to say, maybe it is because of the history of the Chiefs and Royals.
It seems that KC is a city where professional leagues put teams with owners that don't have the top notch drive, or whatever it is, to win consistent championships or that is always making noise deep in the playoffs at least.
The Royals look like a team that is going to miss the playoffs for quite some time and that’s in a weak ass central division. We went decades without a playoff appearance. I suspect people are bracing for this to happen again. Hamas post is typical Card fan arrogance and why they are so hated as a fan base.
PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.