View Single Post
Old 05-20-2018, 09:56 PM   #79
Greatest QB Duo of 2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by BryanBusby View Post
Were you in a ****ing coma in 2008, 2012?
No.

I'm just saying I physically attended a Rams game in which they had a 3rd string ****ing QB start to go along with being 2-13 and I asked him a question.

If he's going to pull the attendance card, I think that's a fair question to ask him.

At the same time, anyone who blames people for not supporting teams when they don't win is stupid. Professional sports are entertainment, and if you don't enjoy the product, you have the right to spend your money elsewhere. KC doesn't deserve to get bashed for baseball attendance.
Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.