View Single Post
Old 04-13-2018, 08:17 PM   #31
WHAT IS YOUR MAJOR MALFUNCTION

I just want to say thank you to everyone on David's behalf (BillSelfsTrophycase)
I know he loved this site so much. He talked about a lot of things said on here and had been a member for years but might have used another name when he was a younger.
We appreciate everyones help and prayers.
If you can spread the link around I can't tell you how much it would mean to us.
He left behind a wife of 18 years and two daughters 14 & 17 who miss him very much
BillSelfsTrophycase 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.BillSelfsTrophycase 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.BillSelfsTrophycase 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.BillSelfsTrophycase 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.BillSelfsTrophycase 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.BillSelfsTrophycase 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.BillSelfsTrophycase 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.BillSelfsTrophycase 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.BillSelfsTrophycase 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.BillSelfsTrophycase 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.BillSelfsTrophycase 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.