View Single Post
Old 06-12-2008, 08:36 PM   #121
Right in the Lumberyard Danny

That sucks, almost amazing how one hole can reach up and bite ya when your playing good.

I took today off but shot a 76 from the tips yesterday in the noon game. Pissed me off though, we have a skins game along with the normal game. I had 4 birdies and not one of them paid off, they were all covered grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

One thing I did do tonight was make a make shift green in the back yard and tee blocks at 100, 150, and 190. I got a flag and cup from the golf course, and borrowed there hole tool. Pretty sweet I must say. I will get some picks of it on here soon.

Have a tournament all weekend.
smittysbar must have mowed badgirl's lawn.smittysbar must have mowed badgirl's lawn.smittysbar must have mowed badgirl's lawn.smittysbar must have mowed badgirl's lawn.smittysbar must have mowed badgirl's lawn.smittysbar must have mowed badgirl's lawn.smittysbar must have mowed badgirl's lawn.smittysbar must have mowed badgirl's lawn.smittysbar must have mowed badgirl's lawn.smittysbar must have mowed badgirl's lawn.smittysbar must have mowed badgirl's lawn.