View Single Post
Old 06-01-2020, 08:57 PM   #107
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by teedubya View Post
He's said, he's experienced a shitty team and him getting big numbers at Texas Tech... he prefers being a part of a winner. So, I think he's going to work with the team like Brady did, perhaps...
To an extent maybe. But the team had him on dirt cheap salary/cap hit in 2018. They also delivered one of the worst defenses in league history to "help" him attempt a run at the Super Bowl. They improved it enough in 2019 to get the job done.

But I guess the point I am making is that giving the team a discount does not guarantee that they will give him the support that he needs to win championships. They made good moves for 2019 season, but they really screwed it up for 2018 on the defensive side of the ball.
DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.