View Single Post
Old 06-01-2020, 03:05 PM   #19
MONTANA #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jewish Rabbi View Post
I doubt they’d have the ****ing 49ers logo on the Chiefs championship ring.
Lots of rings have the final score on them. Not out of the realm of possibility.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dayze View Post
I’d like for it to not include anything about kings, queens, kingdoms, etc.

No idea where and where the chiefs kingdom became a thing. It’s my irrational hatred, and makes no sense to me. Lol.
I mean, yeah, if we were the Kansas City Knights it would make sense.
Chiefs Kingdom (I didn't like it at first either) is a "thing" because they're doing what they can to deflect attention away from terminology that some would consider insensitive like the fanbase being called the tribe or nation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealSNR View Post
I hope it's not that first one. Not that it's my ring or anything, but if I were a player I'd hate to look at my championship ring on my finger and see "1969" as the first thing my eyes look at on the top of the design.

That was at least 20 years before most of the players on the team were born. **** that.
Every team that has ever won more than one Super Bowl denotes past Super Bowl wins on their rings. Ours will be no different.
arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote