Thread: News Juggsica Simpson
View Single Post
Old 06-01-2020, 11:23 AM   #910
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dayze View Post
Dude...her face looks like a relative of mine who was strung out of opioids for a year due to a serious issue requiring an organ to be removed. Was on opioids until they could determine and get the thing removed.

Sunken face, just overall unhealthy and malnourished.

Order
Yeah, I just can't shake the 'opioid' conclusion either.

That is just such a tell-tale look with the sunken in face and bad skin.

I'd give 3-1 odds that she's found some sort of 'designer' drug and considers it a diet aid or something when it's almost certainly a controlled substance. We had a girl that worked for us do the exact same thing. Used to be a knockout, was still pretty cute but had put on a little weight into her late 30s. Had her boyfriend suggest something that she didn't know much about, got 'results' and an addiction that turned into a gateway into hard shit that put her on an inescapable spiral.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote