View Single Post
Old 06-01-2020, 06:32 AM   #10
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by ptlyon View Post
I remember watching this game. I was in the kitchen watching the first part, with my head down doing other stuff, listening, going "typical Chiefs". But never thought we were out of it. I never think we are out of it with Mahomes.

Good times.

Same. I was thinking typical Chiefs BUT if we can just get it 14-24 at half we’ll be fine with Mahomes but hell naw! He takes it back in the 1st ****ing half!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.