View Single Post
Old 02-10-2008, 11:39 AM   #1654
You Sweetie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kirstie
Sorry. I will never give that kind of ammunition to be used against me again. But...since you all worked so hard at finding a picture of my mother and couldn't...I will give you this...

http://www.myspace.com/lindatynes (her maiden name)

I feel safe in doing that since her myspace is set on private and the only picture you can possibly mess with is her default.
Wait, I'm not trying to use ammo against anybody. I just am not sure the authenticity of `kirstie` the poster. If this is really Kirstie Tynes than I apologize in advance. In all honesty I really don't care all that much either way. Not to come across negative.
Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.